Write for NonProfit Marketing Essentials
We welcome individual bloggers to contribute high quality content to NonProfit Marketing Essentials
You can submit for consideration an original article (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with content based on your personal experiences and/or professional expertise, and we will review it for potential publication on our site.
Why Write for Nonprofit Marketing Essentials?
How to Submit Your Article
Please email your article, exactly per the below guide, to email@example.com
Send within the body of the email (not as attachments) in this order please…
- Subject line of your email should say “Guest Post”
- The body of the email should contain the following
- Article Title (suggestions might be made)
- Article text
- Your bio – 120 words ish
- Link to your website
- Links to your social media profiles
PHOTO: Please attach your bio photo (high resolution, square, minimum size 250 x 250 px, jpg format).
- Answer the question, “Why should we (a school principal or pastor) trust you?”
- Have at experience within the field you are giving advice.
- Your article must be a minimum of 1400 words.
- You must have insightful information & get to the point.
- Profanity & explicit language should be kept to a minimum.
If Your Post Is Accepted & Published
We agree to….
- Support your work and your mission in the world by sharing your article with our community.
- Add you to our Author Index Page
You should be willing to…
- Share your article via email with your audience.
- Share the article on your social media channels.